FESTINA LOTUS S.A. (Kronaby®) warrants that for a period of two (2) years, as from delivery of the product, that the product(s) included in the package are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
This is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights separate to the rights provided by con-sumer law, including, but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. Anima’s limited warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law. Should your watch require warranty service, please contact the authorized Kronaby® dealer who sold you the watch and provide them with your international warranty card or proof of purchase. If work is done under the warranty, the Kronaby® dealer or service centre may to the extent permitted by law charge for postage and handling.
Non-warranty service is done at an appropriate charge by the authorized Kronaby® retailer of your choice. In the event of repair, the watch, watch parts or bracelet/strap may be replaced with equivalent parts.
The Kronaby® warranty does not cover:
- Sapphire crystal or battery life.
- Failure caused by fire, earthquake, and other natural disasters.
- Failure resulting from an improper service modification.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains,such as leather, textile, rubber.
- Kronaby® will not repair damaged leather products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met. This warranty is void if the leather product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship or if a valid receipt is not included.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant and the damage is not the result of misuse. • Any work done by an unauthorized third party.
- Even for products submitted within the valid warranty period, repair costs that would normally be covered by the terms of the warranty may be charged in cases where information about the distributor or place of purchase is missing or incomplete.
- Claims covered by any extra warranty that may be provided by the seller.
- A watch that was not originally purchased from an authorized Kronaby® retailer.
- Software Embedded in the Kronaby® device, the Kronaby® application, the software in the Kronaby® cloud, or any services thereof Warranty will be void if the Kronaby® watch is not equipped with a Kronaby® certified battery such as the Panasonic CR 3032.